A Look at the FanDuel Sportsbook Payment Options for NJ Gamers
Today, we take a detailed look at some of the payment options to expect once this sports betting platform goes live. The FanDuel Sportsbook payments will likely be accepted through methods such as credit and debit cards, e-wallets, mobile payments, and bank wire transfer.
Step by Step Guide to Payment
If you aren’t sure how you can load or withdraw your gaming cash, the process is simple. Here are a few quick steps to guide you:
How to complete a FanDuel Sportsbook deposit using a promo code:
- Go to the cashier under ‘My Account’ and click ‘Add Funds’
- Choose the means of payment you prefer.
- Fill in the form that will appear on the screen with your relevant account details.
- Hit ‘Deposit Funds’ and your payment will be processed in an instant.
Steps for making a FanDuel Sportsbook withdrawal:
- Go to the cashier under ‘My Account’ and click ‘Withdraw.‘
- The method which matches your initial deposit method will be auto-selected.
- Enter your amount you would wish to withdraw
- You may have to verify your identity, e.g. social security number, ID, photo etc.
- Click ‘Withdraw Funds’, and you are good to go.
Remember, different payment options have different processing speeds. Usually, e-wallets process their payments the fastest while checks take the longest to be processed.
Wondering what limits are in place for FanDuel Sportsbook deposit transaction? Here’s a quick breakdown together with transaction speeds:
|Option||Min Deposit||Max Deposit||Payment Fee||Processing Time|
Here is a quick summary of the FanDuel Sportsbook withdrawal options:
|Option||Min Withdrawl||Max Withdrawl||Payment Fee||Processing Time|
|Wire transfer||–||–||5-7 days|
As usual, the house should have some standard transactional regulations such as:
- All withdrawals must be made using the same option used for deposits, except for prepaid cards to comply with international anti-money laundering laws
- At some point, your identity will have to be verified before cashing out
- Maximum and minimum limits will apply for all transactions
Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Payment
1. Are payments secure at this Sportsbook?
Yes. For it to operate in New Jersey, FanDuel Sportsbook payments will be protected with leading-edge technology to keep you secure. The internationally recognized 128-bit SSL security encryption protocol standard which covers sensitive data like passwords, personal and payment info will be used to make it virtually impossible for anybody to access your data.
We also expect FanDuel’s security to be strengthened by a multi-faceted firewall, and player data to be encrypted and backed up on different servers.
2. Which currencies are available on the site?
The primary currency that will be available at FanDuel Sportsbook payments is the USD. In case of any update concerning accepted currencies, we’ll keep you informed.
3. How can I set a deposit limit?
To enable you to set a deposit limit, we expect FanDuel to provide links directing where you’ll be able to choose your appropriate limits. For instance, you may find it under “My Account” then scroll down and click “Responsible gaming” where you will set your limits
4. What is the customer verification process?
This process comes when you would want to make a FanDuel Sportsbook withdrawal. For this procedure, you will be required to provide scanned copies or clear photos of certain documents so that FanDuel can verify your identity and banking details. The documents include your ID card, passport or driving license, copies of the front and back of the card you used for making a deposit, or a copy of a recent utility bill to verify your address.
5. I haven’t received my withdrawal yet what should I do?
If you haven’t received your withdrawal within the stipulated time, confirm that the info you enter is correct, and if so, you can contact (live chat, email, phone) the customer care for help.
6. Can I cancel a withdrawal?
You will only be able to cancel a withdrawal if it’s still pending. When the status shifts from o ‘processing’ from ‘pending’ it you cannot cancel the withdrawal. During the ‘pending’ period, the money is practically still in your account.
FanDuel Sportsbook Customer Service
From the information that we have, the soon to be launched FanDuel Sportsbook will provide a variety of ways through which players will be able to contact the customer care agents. You will be able to reach them via email or chat with them via the live chat option. For an actual conversation with the agents, we expect a toll-free phone to be available.
The customer care agents will always be ready to attend to your problems 24/7 with helpful solutions to your queries. Another customer support option that we expect from FanDuel Sports is the FAQ section where you’ll find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. Hence in most occasions, they would be no need for you contacting the customer care agents.